Our client is one of the biggest German banks, a global banking and financial services company. The bank offers its clients retail and commercial financing services, investment banking services, asset management & private banking services. Currently we are looking for experienced Java Developers to extend our Prague team.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Long-term cooperation
Location: Prague - city center
Responsibilities / Tasks:
Development of new features and audit requirements on AOP system consisting of web client and backend systems. It is a questionnaire/approval workflow tool consisting of 2 parts: Anti Money Laundering Workflow (AML) and Account Setup Request Workflow. The AML is the gatekeeper for client interaction and provides a questionnaire to determine who the client is and whether or not Commerzbank is allowed to do business with the client.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, JSF, Spring (IoC)
- Good knowledge of Web services, Oracle, SQL, Hibernate, Ant / Maven, Linux, Scrum
- Ability to understand and maintain really complex system
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Independent logical and analytical thinking
- Team player, open minded, proactive and good communication skills